If you matter, we are always on the look out for talented digital designers. We would love to hear from you.
If you love creative freedom, working closely with passionate developers, and presenting your digital solutions
As a digital designer you will work with a variety of clients giving you creative flexibility to showcase your skills from conceptual work through to delivery and have strong influence on project outcomes.
We are a collaborative team, you will work closely with project managers, art directors and technical teams and become our key advisor on all UI / UX design and front end development techniques and appropriate methodologies.
We’re looking for a person with a strong a passion for all things UI / UX design, web and technology; someone who is passionate about web technologies and has a sharp eye for detail. Someone who lives and breathes fundamental graphic & user centered design principles. Someone who likes to get their hands dirty and lead by example and has the ability to multi task and meet deadlines working autonomously or as part of a team.
Whilst most of our work is digital, you will also need to be skilled in branding, print and advertising for clients, and the ability to think strategically and consult with clients on their brand is an important part of this role. Effective time management and the ability to work to client budgets and manage projects is required for this role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Gun at Adobe Creative Suite
• Collaborate across disciplines to deliver excellent digital experiences and platforms
• Strong understanding of user-centred design, information architecture & responsive design
• Creation, development and execution of digital solutions (across websites, mobile, web applications etc)
• Knowledge of WordPress, ecommerce and email marketing systems
• Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
• Presenting and rationalising design concepts
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
Only applicants who submit a portfolio of work and a resume will be accepted.
If this is you, send through your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org